- This event has passed.
Annual LSU Alumni Dallas Crawfish Boil
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
LSU CRAWFISH BOIL 2017
APRIL 22 at Granada/Sundown
(3524 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206
Great new location- inside and outside seating.)
- Crawfish- Cajun Style
- Additional Food Options
- Beer & Soft Drinks
- Mechanical Bull
- Big Daddie the DJ
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Crawfish provided by Cajun Crawfish. Granada at Sundown has a Cajun chef (Thibodeaux & Golden Meadow) who is preparing some good Cajun specials-selection coming soon.
Miller, Abita beers will be included along with soft drinks. There will be a Cash Bar open for those that may want other beverage choices.
We have indoor and outdoor seating. We will have a few tables that can be reserved but most will be open seating.
- Reserved Tables – 6 & 8 seat (limited amount -first come first serve basis) when selecting your table please note there are upstairs and down stairs tables.
- Downstairs: Tables of 8 – 12 available – Table of 6 – 3 SOLD OUT. There are tables of 4 that will accommodate open seating.
- Upstairs: Tables of 8 – 9 available. There is also open seating available upstairs as well.
- Outside: there will be lots of table for open seating. Great area to mingle and watch the bull riders.
Please state if you have a preference as to upstairs or downstairs. Reserve your table early to make sure we can accommodate your needs. Come early for open seating.
Big Daddie the DJ will be there for lots of great spins.
Mechanical Bull – This will be lots of fun. (a prize for longest ride).
Games and dancing.
Adults – $45 – All inclusive (excluding cash bar.)
* Crawfish – 5 lbs – 2 tickets 2.5 lbs each
* 2.5lb crawfish and 1 item from special menu
* Tiger Bait – 2 selections from special menu
Kids – $10 – 1 selection from the special menu and drinks.
Tables of 8 = $360 – WHEN PURCHASING YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ORDER FORM TO ORDER YOUR FOOD CHOICES. WHEN COMPLETE PLEASE EMAIL ORDER FORM TO PRESIDENT@LSUALUMNIDALLAS.COM.
- Chicken Fingers – Free Range Chicken Breast breaded in Crackermeal and Cajun Spices;
- Jambalaya – a Cajun rice dish with house made Andouille, Free Range Chicken, Cajun “Trinity” and Rice;
- Hot Chicken Slider – Crispy Free Range Chicken tossed in Maple Sriracha on a whole wheat slider roll;
- Crab & Corn Beignets;
- Hammered Goat Flatbread – (this will be half sized) Drunken Mushrooms | Truffle Oil | Mozzarella | Goat Cheese Rosemary | Honey | Micro Greens – Vegetarian;
- Seafood Cheesecake – Shrimp, Crawfish, and Crabmeat baked in a savory three cheese cake with a parmesan and breadcrumb crust;
- Red Beans and Rice; and
- Chocolate – Devil’s food cake with chocolate Italian Buttercream.
FREE PARKING – Lot in rear of building.
The LSU Alumni Association Dallas Chapter is a tax-exempt 501c3. Your contribution will be tax deductible up to the limits as allowed by the Internal Revenue Code.
The silent and live auctions will be back as well. These auctions have provided $8000-$12,000 towards scholarships each year! Let’s go bigger!!!!! With your help, we can do it! We welcome any donations, suggestions, and/or auction committee help. If you have something to say, donate, or time to donate, please contact our auction leader, Jeremy Jones, at vicepresident@lsuallumnidallas.
We appreciate anything! Let’s get more money to the students in our area!!! More details about specifics items in this year’s silent and live auctions will be available soon!