- What is Cajun Crawfish Company?
We are Dallas based caterers (with Louisiana ties) who focus on selling Louisiana live crawfish as well
as conducting Louisiana live crawfish and seafood boils. We specialize in conducting authentic Cajun theme
parties for both private and corporate events. "Turn-Key" event planning wrapped around a full Cajun menu
and then some is our niche! ONE call that's all! Let us plan your entire event from facilities to food!
- What services do you offer other than catering and live crawfish sales?
In addition to our catering and live crawfish sales we serve as "turn-key" full-service event planners
who can provide all aspects of event planning. We also offer over 20 corporate or holiday gifts listed
with our 20+ USDA Cajun Fried Turkeys, specialty honey glazed hams and five types of turduchens. Please
review our web site in full for all services and products offered.
- Can Cajun Crawfish Company plan an entire event to include the following: A varied menu outside of Cajun if desired, facilities/tents, tables/chairs, decorations, entertainment, beads, frozen drinks, and transportation?
Yes, we can plan all aspects with partnerships we have. Please request our marketing CD or view it online.
Check our rates prior to calling anyone else! We receive service/product discounts you will not receive
in planning your own private or corporate event! See event planning for further details!
- Where are you located?
We have several restaurant and local grocery store partnerships so we rotate between North Dallas to
Grapevine. The address on our website is the owner's mailing address! Mobile cooking on-site is our
specialty. We cook on-site with one of our three live crawfish boiling trailers.
- How do we book a custom catered Cajun event/party with Cajun Crawfish company?
Please see online booking instructions under the menu options.
Email direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 972-337-BOIL (2645). List as many desired services you may need and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Why is Cajun Cajun Crawfish Company different from other local Dallas caterers and live crawfish sellers? Why are your boiled live crawfish better than most?
We do what we say we will do and have very solid private and corporate referrals over the past eight years
who will support both the quality of food we serve as well as our great detail to fulfilling
client needs/request. We conduct MORE live crawfish boils than all other local catering operations
combined. We are the only local Cajun catering business who has three professionally built boiling
rigs that enables us to boil thousands of pounds of live crawfish at once. In regards to why you will
hopefully like our boiled live crawfish: It is our two-step boil and then soak method! We boil in one pot
and then soak crawfish in a second cooler pot with our special dry / wet concentrate boil.
We season the meat you eat, not the shell you throw to your feet. We don't sprinkle seasoning that
burns your mouth and fingers. Numerous people have tried our crawfish at local grocers and think
they are the best in town!
- Do you sell live crawfish to the public?
Yes, we sell both local live Louisiana crawfish.
See our live crawfish FAQs for further local
live crawfish order information.
- Can we try your Cajun crawfish or see your live crawfish before we purchase live crawfish or book an event?
PLEASE do!! Please sign up on our home page under "sign up for mailings" so you may be kept advised of
local current live crawfish pricing as well as where our next event will be! Once
you try, we hope you will buy!
- What is the typical season for live crawfish? Why is your pricing on live crawfish typically so low?
The typical season is late January through late June, though for some years, it's as early as November
and as late as July 4th weekend. The BEST months for lowest pricing on live crawfish with largest size
of live crawfish will be March through May. Our overhead is lower than most so please check our local
live crawfish pricing before buying elsewhere!
- What is the difference between a live crawfish and a live crayfish?
Nothing as far as what we know except for whether you live in the south or in the north!
I.E. COKE = any soft drink in the south whereas a POP = any soft drink in the north!! It's the same thing, just
two different names!
- Will you help us plan our own live crawfish boil if we want to try it on our own?
Sure! We just hope you will buy your live crawfish/crayfish, seasoning, corn, and new potatoes from us!
Please ask about shrimp, oysters, crabs, pot/burner rental/sales etc. We are the ONE-STOP shop for all of
your boiling needs!
- What does Cajun Crawfish Company charge to conduct a private or corporate live crawfish boil / Cajun theme event?
It all depends on the number of pounds of live crawfish we are boiling as well as all of the other
foods/service your event may request from us. We can forward bids per pound or by guest! Send us the
details and we will send you a quote!
- How many pounds of boiled crawfish does a typical person eat?
If you like shrimp, we suggest 2-2.5 pounds of crawfish per person. If you are a die-hard Cajun Crawfish
addict as we hope you are, 4 plus pounds is easy... (you bring the beer keg!) We will NEVER oversell
you to pad our own pockets!
- Do you have private and corporate referrals?
Yes, way too many to list. So if you like, please make your request and we will have them speak with you!
We can email as many as you like!
- Do you have special crawfish recipes for boiling live crawfish?
Yes, we will teach you! The better your live crawfish boil turns out the better you look. The better you
look, the better we look and hopefully the sooner we'll hear from you again!
See more FAQ’s related to our local live crawfish on the home
page menu!!! Please also email us any questions or concerns you have!
Back to top