Do-It-Yourself Live Crawfish Boil Equipment Supplies Sales and Rentals
Well, we know some diehard weekend warriors insist on conducting their own backyard boils! Go for it! We also know how expensive those new 120 qt. aluminum pots are. Don’t forget the burner unit added to the live crawfish, veggies and seasoning! Fish fryers? We’ve got those too!
All of a sudden, the “do-it-yourselfer” has a great investment to impress a few neighbors and friends!
How about? One call – that’s all! Why not get all of your needed supplies by one trip to us versus three separate trips elsewhere? No one else in Dallas has our same full service!
We rent or sell 120 qt. (largest) aluminum pots/baskets, burner units as well as a fish fryer or two!
Cajun Recipe for Boiled Live Crawfish/Crayfish
- All products may be ordered from Cajun Crawfish Company
- 10 lbs. live Louisiana crawfish/crayfish
- 4 ears sweet corn
- 8-12 silver dollar sized red new potatoes
- 1 lb. dry seasoning
- 1/2 cup concentrated Cajun Crawfish boil
- 2 20-40 qt. aluminum pots
- Water to fill pots
- Strainer to scoop boiled food
- 2 top stove or double gas burners
- Bring 1/2 a pot of water to a rolling boil
- Heat 2nd pot of water to around 140-145° Farenheit
- Add your seasoning to 2nd pot. Mix well.
- Boil corn and potatoes in first pot until potatoes are soft, corn – 10 min. potatoes 15 min.
- Remove corn/new potatoes from 1st pot and move into your 2nd pot which is used for seasoning. Soak for 10-30 minutes. Longer soaking = stronger seasoning.
- Drop 10 lbs. of live crawfish in boiling pot
- Crawfish cook in around 10 minutes. They will all float to the top when they are cooked.
- Move crawfish from boiling water to your 2nd soaking pot.
- Let soak for 10-30 minutes. Try as they soak to determine your desired strength of seasoning.
- Keep boiled food in a ice chest to preserve the temperature.
We grow through referral
Oh, yeah — buy/rent from us and we will tell you exactly how we season the meat you eat …. not the shell you throw to your feet!
We will coach you through the whole process so we make sure you look like a Rock Star!
What do we want in return? Referrals and more sales!
DAILY RENTAL FEE: $35
- Widest Range of
- Flame Control
- 13″ Tall Frame with Welded Steel Construction
- Large 16″ x 16″ Cooking Surface Area
- Detachable Side Shelves
- Designed to be used with or without Extension Legs
- High Pressure / High BTU
DAILY RENTAL FEE: $35
120qt Pots with baskets
- Commercial Strength
- Vented Lids
- Heavy Duty Riveted Handles
- Perforated Aluminum Baskets
- Can Boil two bags per pot
Food products for sale
- Live crawfish
- Gulf Coast shrimp 5 lb. brick
- Red new potatoes
- 3 inch corn cobs
- Fresh mushrooms 5-10 lbs.
- Dry and liquid seasoning to boil (try our blend!)